Sunday, January 08, 2006

::random thoughts::

here's just a few random thoughts i put on my xanga...

God is good, always...

when life seems unfair and confusion reigns, He is still good...

if all that He ever did for me was die so I could live, that would be enough to praise Him 24/7 for the rest of my life...

sometimes I love just simple practicality...

i often find myself needing to return to the basics...

everyone wants to be loved and many will do whatever it takes to remove any feeling of rejection, even if it hurts them more in the end...

sincere love opens doors that once seemed impossible to open...

crying can be good...

trust is growing scarce...

God built us to live in a community...

no one can make it alone...

find the good in everything...even though sometimes it make take a deep, long search to find it...

pretty much everything in life holds an opportunity to be used by God...

...God is amazing...

*just a few random thoughts*

~ Goodnight ~

No comments: