Monday, October 17, 2005

...being His voice.

it's so fun catching people off guard...there is this girl at work who I've been trying to get to know. Recently I've been slipping in a "you should check out my youth group with me some Wed. night"...well tonight as I was getting ready to leave work, I asked her if she had to work this wednesday night and she said no...so I said "you should come with me then =)"

Girl: (laugh)...I should...I should start talking to God...he needs to help me...mentally hehe...
Me: you mean help you find a guy haha...
Girl: Nu-uh!

SO I got her cell # and told her I would call her tomorrow to see if she could still come...
As we're walking out to leave good ol' K-mart (lol) She says (still somewhat jokingly):

Girl: "You should pray for me"
Me: (pause)...I do.
Girl: (a little silence & then less jokingly) ...you do?
Me: yep =)

So I said "goodbye" and "I'll call you"....

...maybe not this week...who knows...but it's a start...

so if you read this, join me in praying for her...her name is Rachel...
...and pray for me.

I love being His hands...His feet...His voice to a hurting world.

No comments: