Monday, October 31, 2005

He's so good...

so my lunch today entailed:

talking to my dad about calling off work

calling my employer to tell her I can't work today and tomorrow

...and all the while crying my eyes out...(which I haven't done in a while)

*stress* is an evil.

but He is faithful...

my nice manager (who is a Christian) was the one who I got put through to and she could tell I was upset...she said don't worry about it because I've never called off like this before and she said she would take care of everything for me...

one thing off...

I called my friend and he prayed for me, which always makes me feel better

little bit more off...

couple of people at school saw it in my face and came to give me a hug

little bit more off...

...no doubt, I'm still pretty stressed, (most teachers are on the "I must get in my tests, projects and mass HW assignments in before missions trip" mode) but I'm trying to rest in the fact that my Jesus will take care of me if I trust Him...He always has.

No comments: